“We feel the key to producing a video, on time and at a competitive price is to be personally responsible for all stages of the production, from scripting to duplication.”
To meet this goal we:
- Use the latest computer technology to provide broadcast quality, high definition digital editing in our own edit suite.
- Copy the footage for your production into our edit system, where it is compiled; adding music, voice-over, effects, graphics and titles.
- Provide you with draft copies of the production for your approval, throughout the editing process.
- Create a digital master or an authored master DVD.
- Duplicate copies from the master.
- Can use images from the production, to design and produce DVD full colour labels and sleeves to personalise your production.
- We can make a condensed video for your web site, or take still frames from your footage for brochures.
- We have blue and green screen facilities available.
All the original digital footage is stored in our archive.
(they are not deleted or recorded over)
This means the footage is always there so we can update your video.